Power Supply Engineer for Radar products - AM (TM)
The Engineer for Power supply design is responsible for:
- Designing the schematic for Power Supply module, based on project requirements;
- Define layout constraints during schematic development (decoupling capacitors placement, impedance matching resistors, etc);
- Review PCB layout and provide layout optimizations to improve signal power integrity;
- Perform worse case calculations (voltage, efficiency) for interconnected modules compatibility;
- Create module validation test specifications and support application of your module;
- Supporting the EMC performance investigations;
- Define module specific requirements according to upper-level requirements and HW module specific requirements;
- Define module specific HW/SW interface requirements and review them with associated SW developer.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Power Supply Design:
- Bachelor degree in areas: Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science;
- Automotive Design Experience will be a plus;
- Knowledge of a tool for HW simulations (e.g. PSpice...etc);
- Knowledge of dc-dc converters design;
- Basic knowledge in EMC design/requirements;
- Basic knowledge of a CAD tool for schematic design (e.g. Orcad Schematic, Pads Dx Designer, Zuken, etc.);
- Knowledge in handling electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, etc.);
- English language skills.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
In the Autonomous Mobility (AM) business area, we are pooling all of the expertise needed to develop innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving.
We are developing products and systems based on intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors that are capable to collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles for driving the mobility of the future.