Local IT Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating IT services to contribute to the administrative and strategic operation of the location. These services must be of high quality based on strategies, work methods and processes that lead to meet the expectations of our users. Optimize the use of IT resources to reduce costs. Propose new technologies that helps to improve productivity of users and implement savings within the organization.
- Ensure compliance with the goals defined in the key performance indicators and her / his team.
- Coordinate and follow up the activities of her / his personnel, helping them in the prioritization of tasks and in the organization of work plans. Taking care that workloads are adequate and balanced among all members of your team.
- Propose and implement support schemes together with suppliers or manufacturers of IT equipment and systems under her / his responsibility to ensure compliance with the solution times established in the service level agreement.
- Provide solutions to the IT requirements of the locations under her / his responsibility in accordance with the situation and complying with the requirements of the costumers, analyzing the viability, following the company's standards, budget restrictions, the situation of the company and the impact on the operation.
- Participate in the planning of resources and IT infrastructure according to the requirements of the location.
- Plan and execute the budget considering technological renewal projects of IT infrastructure in accordance with the standards and restrictions of the budget.
- Follow the instructions and tasks assigned by her / his immediate leader.
- Ensure that her / his team complies with company guidelines such as; information security, internal work regulations, safety and environmental regulations, etc.
- Provide her / his team with the necessary resources for the fulfillment of their activities, such as work tools, equipment, training, advice, etc. In accordance with the policies and restrictions of the budget.
- Comply with the guidelines, policies and / or processes applicable to internal and external requirements.
- Ensure that the knowledge of the staff under her / his responsibility is adequate and necessary to carry out the functions that the position and the organization require, as well as ensuring the documentation in the applicable systems.
- Identify, establish and monitor the individual development measures to ensure that the personnel has the required competencies of the position, the specific requirements of the costumers, norms or applicable guidelines, as well as the necessary competencies of the backups.
- Availability 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, to collaborate in the solution of IT problems or incidents that require it, as well as to support the members of the area if necessary.
- Manage IT projects using methodologies such as Project Management or Agile to achieve the objective of the project.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.