Internship for SCT Process Methods and Tools (Iasi)
Bring your own ideas and contribution to the management of automotive engineering standard processes.
• Support development of internal company processes
• Work in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
• Improve information management, data flows & organization of interactions in general;
• Crosscheck for consistency, support for configuration management, change management, review management for the information in focus
You can be perfect match to our team if:
• You are an active student at a University or just graduated in a relevant field (e.g. Automation and Computer science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Economics, Language Study/Communication);
• You are a very organized person and are able to structure information in a comprehensive way;
• You are a logical thinker, active listener and are focused on delivering value to the team and projects;
• You have interest and understanding in Agile methodology, particularly Scrum, SAFe, is appreciated, but is not a must;
• You have interest and understanding in System Engineering is appreciated, but is not a must;
• You have advanced level English skills and both verbal and written communication skills.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Then we are looking forward to meeting you.
• Flexible working time;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.