Project Functional Safety Manager for PSS (Iasi)
Passionate about automotive safety aspects and interested in ensuring safety for intelligent cars?
You can now make your passions meet in our Passive Safety and Sensorics business unit. We are part of the Safety and Motion business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Therefore, we can develop effective integrated safe and secured systems.
Do you want to be a Project Functional Safety Manager? These should spark your interest:
• Assuring the definition of safety goals and collecting the evidences for compliance of the product with the safety goals;
• Assuring the definition of project safety responsibilities for entire system and subsystems and detailed responsibilities;
• Performing project coordination and planning of organizational safety activities in coordination with BU Safety Manager (preparation and updating of project safety plan);
• Owning responsibility for the Functional & Technical Safety Concept;
• Planning and tracking Safety analyses (FMEA - Sy Sw Hw, FTA, DFA, FMEDA);
• Promoting the functional safety culture within the project.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Experience in R&D and Project Management methods, processes, skills, and tools;
• Knowledge about PSS, PLC process methods and tools;
• Knowledgeable in HW/SW development;
• Knowledgeable in ISO 26262;
• Knowledgeable in technical risk analyses, e.g. FMEA, FMEDA, FTA;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.