Service Owner CMS for Digital Communications Platform - IT (TM)
Do you want to be an Automotive Digital Platform Manager? These should spark your interest:
- Adobe Service Owner: Responsable for service management and operating global Adobe CMS system in collaboration with internal and external partner;
- Oversee the functionality of the website of Continental Automotive, manage website performance and updates, govern hosting and server management, trouble shooting;
- Handle topics with data protection, cyber security, legal and IP department - ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures;
- Domain management: Request DNS entry and certificate;
- User Management, Release Management;
- Within Automotive responsible for digital communication platforms, tools and applications as well as continuous improvement of these communication channels, taking into account the new options when it comes to the tool landscape (DAM, PIM, CRM).
- Degree in information technology, or comparable qualification;
- Several years of professional experience in IT;
- Experience in service management using CMS or comparable; Adobe is a plus;
- Excellent understanding of content management systems (AEM) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits;
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken);
- German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
- A coach for the onboarding period;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.