AN SW - SW Integrator(RD_1605-22)
- Analyze customer requirement, HW design, system requirement
- Collaborate with other disciplines (e.g. Systems, HW) to document interfaces and dependencies
- Create Software Platform requirement specification
- Understand the deployment of the system into the target hardware and specify the static design (e.g. HW-SW interfaces) and dynamic behavior (e.g. start-up/shutdown sequences) based on SW and HW architecture
- Integrate Software Platform
- Perform integration tests for new software version
- Latest updates from OS manufacturer and Hardware drivers
- Develop applications on an as needed basis
- Collaborate with an international organization of SWP deployment team
- Deliver the committed work package within the planned time, efforts and quality
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Less than 10 years experienced in Automotive embedded SW development using C/C++
- Knowledge specific to Automotive software is preferred
e.g. classic/Adaptive AUTOSAR, CAN, Ethernet, UDS, etc.
- Good Understanding of Micro-controller & Hardware Basics, COM/Memory/System Function Concepts, Communication Protocols - SPI, CAN, LIN
- Fluent or advanced level in written and spoken English
- Ability to work with a global organization effectively
- Working location : Jeongja, KINS Tower
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.