- Handle sales order and manage customer's requirement.
- Collect customer's sales forecast and analysis deviation and pass to RML/PL timely.
- Coordination of daily delivery with relevant departments.
- Coordination of order production and status with production planner.
- Monitoring finish goods stock level and responsible for old stock.
- Balance customer demand and production efficiency, optimize production plan to ensure on time delivery to customer
- Responsible production plan and tracking production performance
- Control finish goods and WIP inventory
- Analyze slow moving finish goods stock and drive for reduction
- Other tasks
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 5 years working experience in the field of supply chain or planning
- Good at SAP or other ERP system experience
- Good at cross-functional communication & negotiation
- Advanced Excel & PPT
- Good at data analysis
- Capable to work under pressure
- Fluent in oral and written English
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.