IT Technican SAP EWM support
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Tires Manufacturing IT Competence Center drives the digitization of our tire plant’s processes – and we want you to join us!
We analyze business requirements and transform them into the latest digital processes and systems. This enables Continental’s Tire business to continuously improve production performance and quality results in order to meet customer requirements.
We partner with people from our tire plants and other areas within the company to realize new functionalities or test and evaluate new technology. We are a global, highly motivated IT team that has the freedom to act and embraces diverse thoughts and perspectives.
If you love to create and improve digital solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental is the perfect match for you.
In this exciting job you join our global support organization and work on the following tasks:
- Support of extended warehouse management (SAP EWM) in all Conti Tire plants world-wide.
- Focus on incidents, problems solving and cooperation within global team.
- Coordination of maintenance activities during complete product life cycle.
- Management of application development and technological innovations (HTML/FIORI GUI,…).
- Perform and approval of functional tests and creation of technical documentation.
- Execution of trainings for our global support organization and the Key Users.
- Collaboration within global IT teams using agile project management techniques.
- Rollout support of developed solutions for warehouse and material flow control systems.
- Get to know select already today on our website.
- Bachelor or master studies in Information technologies or similar fields is welcomed.
- Capabilities to enhance EWM technology by modern user interface from iPads/mobile devices.
- Ability to learn and develop yourself in area of SAP EWM system.
- Experience with SAP EWM and other SAP modules (MM,PP) in industry company is advantage.
- Basic development know-how (ABAP) is welcomed too.
- Ability of English spoken and written communication
- Analytical and strategic thinking, problem-solving mindset
- Project management skills
Basic salary from 2 149,-- EUR + other benefits from Collective agreement.
Holiday and Christmas bonus,
extraordinary annual remuneration,
contributions to supplementary pension insurance,
boarding - lunch from 1,20 Eur,
above-standard accident insurance (also applies to non-work-related injuries),
contribution for reconditioning and spa stays,
allowances for children's recreation, at the birth of a child, for blood donors,
purchase of tires at discounted prices.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.