Shipping/Receiving Coordinator I
In this role you will perform assigned tasks and functions in accordance with organizational instructions, established safety procedures and ISO standards. To plan and organize the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of finished goods. To maintain and audit inventories consistent with company policy and operating plans.
- Support shipping, receiving and operations in their functions to ensure product flow through the plant.
- Work with sales and production supervisors to arrange shipping of completed product;
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations;
- Perform daily inspection and maintenance on equipment as directed;
- Complete all computer work and paperwork neatly and correctly as directed;
- Maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion;
- Comply with all company labor policies;
- Actively participate in company betterment activities;
- Take advantage of opportunities to develop self;
- Perform any other duties as assigned or required;
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year Manufacturing Experience
- Mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity skills
- Ability to perform detailed work requiring continuous concentration
- Ability to certify in forklift operation and other equipment as necessary
- Knowledge of materials, parts and supply inventories and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to perform assigned job functions in a manner which will consistently meet quality requirements and production standards
- Works safely and keeps work area clear of potential hazards
- Deals effectively and cooperatively with established policies and procedures
No visa sponsorship or relocation provided
PHYSICAL / WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS:
- Frequent sitting ranging from 2.5 to 5.5 hours per day
- Occasional standing ranging from .25 to 2.5 hours per day
- Occasional walking ranging from .25 to 2.5 hours per day
- Occasional reaching ranging from .25 to 2.5 hours per day
- Occasional bending/stooping ranging from .25 to 2.5 hours per day
- Frequent lifting of weights ranging from 0-20 pounds 2.5 to 5.5 hours per day
- Will never be required to lift weight over 20-50 pounds without assistance
- Occasional pushing/pulling ranging from .25 to 2.5 hours per day
- Frequent fine manipulation ranging from 2.5 to 5.5 hours per day
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
- The Wahpeton, ND location is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Coordinator to join our team.