Intern for Electrical Engineering
Do you want to be a Intern/Trainee for Electrical Engineering (EE) - SCT PMT?
These should spark your interest :
As a Intern "Electrical Engineering" in SCT (Software Central Technologies, Process / Methods / Tools), you are responsible to support that the Electrical Engineering can follow the best processes and methods by using the right tools.
You are assisting central contact for the discipline EE to realize and achieve strategic demand and decision management for PMT solution used in Conti automotive.
Your responsibility comprises:
- Support Hardware Process Developmnent and improvement, focus on Electrical Engineering
- Collaborate with IT EA related with EE Key Tools support
- Act like an interface between Business Area and Hardware Team, focus on EE
- Creation of training material focus on EE
This is what it takes to be a successful Intern/Trainee for Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Currently student in Electrical engineering or similar
- Knowledge in mechanical development process (drawings regulation, CAD tools, etc)
- Experience in using Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), web browsing
- Experience in communication sessions, moderating or presenting topics
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Independent and result
- oriented working methods
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services