Software Developer C/C++ for AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Software Developer C/C++ for Architecture & Networking (Iasi) ?
These should spark your interest:
- In Architecture & Networking Product Line Telematics, you will work mainly on critical features such as Over The Air Update, Emergency Calls, Stolen Vehicle Tracking, Vehicle Location by GNSS, Wireless Vehicle Safety communications, Vehicle Diagnostics and Maintenance notifications;
- As a software developer in our team, you create software for innovative telematics products by refining specifications, defining the architecture and implementing it in the system;
- We work in cross-domain international teams applying Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe);
- Experience each software development phase (client specifications, design, code, tests and validations);
- Collaborate with other architects, experienced developers and Integration & Testing colleagues, in order to achieve the right synergies and create performant and fully functional solutions;
- Ensure the required quality level over the development process;
- Get familiar with ASPICE under the guidance of our quality experts;
- Work with the latest 5G technologies and create the future of the connected cars;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of the future automotive products and have the satisfaction to see them integrated in real cars.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Are a graduate of a Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics);
- Have good knowledge of C programming language and OOP principles in C++ and/or other object-oriented languages;
- Are passionate about programming or automotive;
- Have knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows);
- Own logical and structural thinking;
- Have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the field;
- Have good communication skills and team orientated approach;
- Are advanced in English skills like: speaking, writing and listening.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- Experience in Java, Python, bash programming;
- SW Tools: CANoe, Jira;
- Basic Electronics knowledge;
What we offer :
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Expect to start your days of annual vacation days from a minimum of 22 days with extending the period proportional to the length of work within Continental;
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.