KAM - KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Responsible for managing, developing and implementing strategy for direct fleet sales channel, aiming the market share increase and ensuring targets achievement. Including sales of new tires, retreads, digital solutions and OE spec sales.
Develop and manage the commercial policy for the channel, establishing commercial agreements with end customers, associations, dealer groups when necessary.
1 - P&L management per fleet channel and Trailers accounts.
2 - Sales forecast growth of fleet channel within each territory and sales representative (TTSS)
▪ Establish the commercial policy and strategy of the direct fleet channel, according market demands and internal guideline, targeting the best compromise between price, volume, discount and profit.
▪ Develop the annual budget and the mothly forecasts and ensure the implementation.
▪ Guarantee monthly/annual volume and financial targets, with action plan shared and validated with respective managers.
▪ Prospecting and activating new customers following internal procedures and ensuring customer alignment with Continental rules, values, and strategy.
▪ Managing active customer base by providing technical and sales training / orientation about product, services, process, and its benefits.
▪ Develop the best commercial condition/partnership with the OEMs, other suppliers, and fleets aiming a sustainable and profitable business.
▪ Carry out market researches in order to identify new customers and opportunities. (shared because TTSS, will assist).
▪ Leading the price negotiations with all fleets and trailers accounts in specified region in close coordination with the Supervisor.
▪ Ensure correct payments for products supplied
▪ Assistance with the production of necessary sales documentation using quotations tables, company’s internal documentation and market information to timely guarantee the sales forecast, use of all sales tools available.
▪ Budgeting and co-management of promotional events at the customer's premises for the respective calendar year aiming to present the company’s technology, aiming to get new tires developments, using chronograms and budgeting tables.
▪ Coordinate marketing activities with customers in collaboration with marketing team, following internal procedures and respecting available budget.
▪ Work in close cooperation with all internal stakeholders by providing constructive ideas and suggestions related to process improvements
▪ Responsible for building trust based, effective, mutual value creation focused on relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
▪ Technical support to customers including but not limited to tires inspections (scrap) and reports with possible corrective actions, using Continental available tools.
▪ Analysis of discounts and approvals, by using the available worflow process tool;
▪Analysis of internal target, split it to the Sales team (TTSS), based on history of sales, market potencial and opportunities;
▪ Manage the month volume vs forecast by using available tool, and do weekly follow up with the sales team in order to minimize the risks;
▪ Monitor and share market information using standard tools related but not limited to pricing, product performance, innovation, trends, and technologies;
▪ Coordinate the TAV agenda, based on market and business demands.
Overall technical knowledge
Overall knowledge of tire development/physics/processes
Overall commercial/business knowledge/project management
Fluent local and English language
Bachelor in Business Administration prefered, but will consider any Bachelors.
Experience in sales management.
South Region in Brazil: PR, SC or RS
Pronto para dirigir com a Continental? Dê o primeiro passo e preencha o formulário online.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.