Product Manager- Fluid Handling Solutions IAPAC
As Product Manager of Fluid Solutions - IAPAC, candidate will be responsible for driving product strategy and planning, Internal and External stakeholder management, and ensuring the successful development and launch of our fluid handling hose portfolio. This is a key role that requires a combination of strong sense of customer pain points, strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, and the ability to inspire and motivate relevant stakeholders. In particular, the responsible portfolio would be primarily Industrial and Hydraulic hoses.
Area of responsibilities/ Main Tasks:
Product Strategy and Planning:
▪ Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Segments, PD, BD, Innovation Management, MarCom, S/C, Operations to develop and execute product strategies aligned with company goals and market trends
▪ Support conduct market research and competitor, and product analysis to identify new product opportunities and make informed decisions
▪ Define and prioritize product features, enhancements, and releases based on customer needs and business objectives.
▪ Develop and manage product roadmaps, and the product life cycle, ensuring alignment with overall company strategy and objectives
▪ Align with Global counterparts to ensure maximum synergies throughout the organization
Product Development and Launch:
▪ Support the end-to-end product development process in conjunction with IM and MarCom from ideation and requirements to development, testing, SOP, and market launch
▪ Work closely with the Segments, Innovation Management, MarCom and the PD teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of high-quality products
▪ Collaborate with Segments, BD, MarCom teams to develop go-to-market strategies, product positioning, and messaging
▪ Monitor product performance, gather customer feedback, and analyze data to identify areas for improvement and optimize product offerings
▪ Strive for win-win outcomes that benefit both the product and its stakeholders. Look for opportunities to create shared value and align interests
▪ Build a compelling business case for your product initiatives, highlighting the value they bring to the organization, customers, and stakeholders themselves. Use data, market research, and user insights to support your arguments
▪ Communication and Transparency: Keep stakeholders informed about your product roadmap, milestones, and progress. Provide regular updates through meetings, presentations, emails, or a shared project management tool. Be transparent about challenges and risks and communicate how you plan to address them
▪ Implement KPIs that drive the business towards reaching its goal
▪ Support dashboards preparation that provide meaningful insights to day-to-day commercial performance of product (line)
▪ Conduct periodic business reviews to communicate measurement to KPIs
Degree in Finance, Business Administrations, Marketing, Engineering, PDM
3+ years work experience, preferably in at least 2 different functional areas or in different companies
Project and/or Process Experience:
Proven ability to successfully work in highly diverse global teams
Must be fluent in English for both written and oral communications. Fully embraces diversity.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.