Customer Quality Project Manager- Manufacturing TM
- Active support for Launch Manager and PM in all quality related and safety relevant aspects during the development and launch process (internal, supplier and customer) as described in the corresponding development procedure;
- Development and maintenance of the Quality Plan;
- Controlling of project specific quality actions according Quality Plan, and the identification and tracking of quality related findings, before they affect the external customer;
- Provision of all quality related costs for the calculation and budgetary purposes;
- Quality reporting and monitoring of corrective actions in accordance with project team stipulation;
- Supports the release of prototypes, tooling, equipment (gauges, fixtures), ISIR customer approval (e.g. process capability studies) by supervising, that the requirements fixed in the Quality Plan are fulfilled;
- Support of quality, production and service employee training in cooperation with the launch manager / engineer;
- Participation in all Milestone Reviews.
- A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree;
- Ability to work with standards;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Ability to train;
- Very good communication, presentation and teamwork skills with a proven ability to deliver results;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- German language: is a plus;
- Knowledge of Automotive Quality standards (e.g. ISO/TS16949);
- Quality related methodology (e.g. FMEA, 8D, 5Why, VDA6.3, MSA, SPC).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Quality Engineer in Project Discipline (Software/Hardware/Mechanic) - CES (TM)