Security & Privacy Test Engineer for AN (Iasi)
Passionate about automotive Security aspects? You can now make your passions meet in our Architecture and Networking business area.
In the Architecture and Networking (AN) business area, activities relating to everything from seamless connectivity technologies and vehicle electronics to innovative high-performance computers are brought together. Thus, we provide the entire electronic backbone enabling any functions in the vehicle. Besides the hardware, we connect the vehicle with the cloud and beyond to offer all services optimizing the vehicle architecture. We are setting standards for the connected mobility of tomorrow.
Do you want to be a Security & Privacy Test Engineer and work with the latest technologies? These should spark your interest:
- Analysis and identification of weak points in vehicle functions with regards to security & privacy;
- Implements new attack vectors;
- Implements solutions for identified security & privacy vulnerabilities;
- Supports the deployment of Security & Privacy throughout the local Security Test Centers;
- Execute the testing activities in accordance with the security & privacy lifecycle;
- Establishes and configures relevant test tools for penetration testing;
- Checks how the System Under Test responds to various attempts of intrusion;
- Establishes and configures relevant test tools for fuzz testing;
- Execute automated fuzz testing using previously defined test cases;
- Monitor & evaluate system behavior;
- Deploys cyber-attack in a simulated and controlled environment to take control & extract data out of System Under Test;
- Creates penetration test report including list of identified vulnerabilities, details of each step taken to infiltrate the System Under Test and suggestions for security fixes.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Graduated in a relevant field (e.g., Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering);
- Good Cryptographic Know-How is a plus;
- Know-How of Vehicle communication channels (e.g., CAN, Ethernet);
- Relevant experience in System Testing for automotive industry;
- Working experience with Vector CANoe application;
- Coding using compiled and scripting languages (e.g., Embedded C, HTML, JAVA, C#, Python);
- Familiar with common hacking frameworks (e.g., Kali LINUX, Metasploit, etc.);
- Efficient use of test equipment (e.g., compilers, debuggers, emulators, oscilloscope, logic analyzer etc.);
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers;
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player;
- Good Verbal and written.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.