Production Test Requirements Engineer for AN (Iasi)
As a Production Test Requirements Engineer, you must ensure that the products developed in our R&D center are transferred towards the Continental production lines, located all over the world. To have a successful transfer, you must create detailed specifications with information about the test equipment used during production, what kind of tests shall be performed in order to assure the highest quality for our products. You must act as an interface between R&D and production lines and keep both parts synchronized all the time.
Do you want to be a Production Test Requirements Engineer? These should spark your interest:
- Definition and optimization of test concept (PTC) for mass production in collaboration with project team;
- Perform product Test Coverage Analysis (TCA) based on the project layout and schematic;
- Support the technical content for a quality test concept (considering external, internal and safe launch requirements);
- Review critical parameters and evaluate possible applications for manufacturing/series tests (Interlocking, Traceability);
- Be responsible for content of PTS – Product Test Specification;
- (for relevant testing on: Automatic Optical Inspection, In-circuit test, Special Test, Pre-test, End of Line testing).
- Be responsible for performing the change management and preparing the release with project team;
- Be responsible for defining, maintaining, and performing the evaluation of test equipment (Software in production, Measurement System Analysis, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis) and prepare the line release;
- Be responsible of tracking issues and actions related to test flows, change management, FPY improvement, test time reduction.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- An University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering);
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of discreet components, reading and analyzing schematics);
- Basic embedded systems knowledge;
- Experience in production test process and specific test equipment (ICT, AOI, EOL) would be a plus;
- Practical programming experience would be a plus;
- Good organizational and communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide.
- Good English language skills.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Medical Subscription – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical subscription which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.