Scrum Master, Mobile Apps, Web, Cloud - A SCT A&S (TM)
We are looking for a result-driven scrum master to drive our agile software development processes. You will be responsible for supporting a cross-functional team of developers with the focus on mobile app, web, and cloud technologies to achieve project goals and milestones that contribute to the success of the company. You will be providing coaching, instruction, and training skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should build a cohesive team spirit to maximize the team's potential.
As an exemplary scrum master, you should account for the product development process together with our other scrum masters and agile coaches. Thereby you ensure the smooth cooperation of the interdisciplinary teams and support them to achieve the day-to-day activities efficiently. You are responsible for stakeholder and expectation management and discuss project requirements, goals, and best practices to the team, motivate team members and assess team performance.
- Provide operational support as a scrum master to our agile software development team in coordinating sprints, sprint reviews, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Ensure a smooth collaboration of the interdisciplinary team, promote exchange and joint learning.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity. Coach team members, product owners and management.
- Follow the evolution of agile methodologies, identify, and communicate the benefits to our organization.
- Discover obstacles of our teams early on and make them visible to remove them in a knowledgeable and committed manner. Collaborate with management and product owners to find solution to challenges, resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Collaborate with our other scrum masters and agile coaches to further develop and maintain our agile product development process.
- Create a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Minimum of 2-3 years professional experience in a scrum master role.
- Familiarity with software development.
- Expert knowledge and experience in at least one of the agile software development processes.
- Preferably experience with scaling agile processes (i.e., SAFe, LeSS, Scrum at scale).
- Experience in working in international and multi-cultural environments.
- Confidence and skillful negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Passion and motivation to build professional and high-quality software processes.
- Fluent communication skills (spoken and written) in English.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.