Engineer, Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Working on automation projects for production facilities including planning, programming and commissioning
- Supervising projects and offer phases, ensuring professional, on schedule and cost conform performance
- Programming of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and operating panels (HMI)
- Hardware planning, drawing/creating electrical schematics using CAE-systems EPLAN P8
- Writing tender documents and evaluating offers in the field of automation technology
- Creating project and machine documentation
- Optimizing and adjusting control processes due to the customer’s demands
- Commissioning of production machines worldwide
- Academic degree in electrical engineering/automation or comparable subjects
- Good PLC programming skills (TIA, STEP7, WINCC)
- Profound knowledge in measuring, controlling and processing technologies
- Confident in using MS-Office applications
- Structured, independent, analytical and goal oriented, precise way of working
- High commitment, quick perception, team player and good communication skills
- High level of written and spoken German as well as a good English knowledge
- Willingness to travel national and abroad (30%)
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.