Internship System Testing – CES (TM)
- Displays&Instrument Clusters;
- Climatisation&Haptic Control;
- Comfort Electronics;
- to set up the tests environment;
- to execute tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
- to cooperate with an international development team.
Tools used: C development environment, debuggers, CANoe, oscilloscope, Matlab, LabView .
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- student at technical university (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
- basic C knowledge;
- basic Electronics knowledge;
- experience with technical documentation (read & understand) is a plus;
- attention to details and good communication skills;
- problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- medium English knowledge.
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.