Engineering Internship - Tires
- Positions in Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical and Electrical Engineering), Quality, Product Industrialization, Industrial Engineering, IT, Process Engineering;
- Collects the data from the plant and centralize in Excel;
- Prepares the data for the analysis managed by the department;
- Prepares the analysis to improve processes;
- Improves the reports in the department;
- Provides support in daily specific tasks within respective area of responsibility.
- Student at a Technical University;
- Microsoft Office - medium level;
- Attention for details;
- Medium English level.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- 13th salary;
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule;
- International Work Environment & Traveling.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.