Experienced Embedded Software Developer - CES (TM)
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles.
We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
The responsibilities of our new colleague will be:
- develop software products, according to customer SW requirements, at the requested quality level (according to the department and project guidelines and methodology);
- create the design & implement the assigned SW module and prepare the module tests;
- update documentation.
- C development environment, debuggers, communication bus simulation (CANoe).
- Displays & Instrument Clusters;
- Climatisation & Haptic Control;
- Comfort Electronics;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- At least 4 years working experience in embedded C programming;
- Experience in working with microcontrollers;
- CAN protocol knowledge;
- Linux knowledge would be a plus;
- Ability to analyze and syntheses a software solution;
- Medium English – speaking and writing level;
- Initiative and result orientation.
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.