• PCIS calculations.
• Calculation of financial analysis for capital requests (eCR) incl. Post Completion Audit (PCA) execution.
• Cost tracking between Award and EOP on project level (Change Mgmt – customer view)
• Monitoring of project profitability from Award to SOP via ePCIS/ePSR with support project reviews.
• Bring cost transparency and proposals to the management, including price bridges for cross regional or successor quotes.
• Creation of cost breakdowns. Application of Continental Open Book Policy together with sales and customer teams.
Bachelor Degree or similar in business administration or equivalent.
8 years or more working experience in accounting or controlling fields.
Experiences in logistics or manufacturing industries preferred.
Experiences with project, RD, IE preferred.
Intercultural competencies and experience; and flexibility and motivation.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.