Program Manager for Safety and Motion (Iasi)
In our location in Iasi, we have two new available opportunities, one with a limited 1-year contract and one with an unlimited contract.
We are looking for you as a Program Manager to support us in our Business Area Safety and Motion.
Your tasks include:
▪ Secure innovative and competitive Component Portfolio
▪ Lead Component Strategy Reviews (CSR's)
▪ Define and adapt component strategy based on market intelligence and customer strategies
▪ Secure Implementation of competitive and innovative component portfolio
▪ Perform make or buy studies
▪ Provide automated component volume analysis with highest quality to allow competitive supplier selection and/or decisions for localization, inhouse production
▪ Relevant components: A-components and/or invest sensitive components, as valve blocs, motor´s, coils, MCU/PCU
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering, business or
- Several years of product development/management, project management, or sales experience in Automotive or similar industry
- Strong business understanding including finances and strategy
- Strong proven conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Preferably proficient in PowerBI
- Business fluent English and German language skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills tailored for multiple levels of audiences
- Ability to understand, analyze and present complex data to drive clarity and resolution
- Skilled at building strong internal networks, and working with multicultural teams
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally - based on business needs
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.