Working Student - App Developer (Flutter - Dart) (m/f/diverse) - REF39034S
Within an exciting R&D environment around tire sensors and systems, we are offering a working student position with an immediate start date. The possible working hours include max. 20 hours per week and should cover a period of at least 12 months. The job will mainly be carried out at our location in Hannover Stöcken and remote work will be possible from time to time.
Your tasks will include the following activities:
- Development of new software applications in Flutter Dart
- Support in conception and development of test methods for our products, e.g. ContiPressureCheck and ContiConnect
- Support in the development of simulation tools and automated test procedures
- Students in computer sciences, physics, mathematics, engineering, or other related fields of study
- Good knowledge in programming (e.g. Flutter/Dart, Kotlin, Java)
- General technical understanding of vehicles, sensors, and measuring equipment
- Fluent English language skills, German at B1 or higher
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Self leading, high motivation and team work
- Ready to work in office, Home office not preferred
Please attach your current certificate of enrollment and also your current transcripts of records and an extract of certificate for a mandatory internship. Those documents are mandatory for processing your application.
If required, please submit your valid residence permit as well as your work permit including an additional sheet.
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.