Order Management Associate
This position is responsible for but are not limited to processing orders, order monitoring, delivery creation and tracking, handling routine inquiries and complaints. He/She will have understanding and knowledge on various ContiTech products and their applications. He/She will have a keen understanding of ContiTech’s business structure and processes for the expedient resolution of customer issues.
▪ Accurately enter orders manually into SAP.
▪ Ensures that electronic orders flow into the system as intended.
▪ Resolve order conflicts (pricing, terms, products) and monitors orders through shipment.
• Ensure order fulfillment (stock availability, order status, document requests, etc.)
▪ Answer inbound calls for routine inquiries
▪ Make outbound calls for routine inquiries, verification, clarification, etc.
▪ Understand and effectively recommend products and solutions to customers. Offer alternative products or solutions to meet customers’ needs. If something is stocked out, offer comparable spec to meet customers’ requirements. Uses catalogs and software programs to provide recommendations and solutions to unique customer inquiries
▪ Perform intermediate functions in SAP that will allow agent to log, check order status, quote price and availability and provide product information to customer.
▪ Function as specialized back-up for a complicated account or additional task.
• Resolve complaints and conflicts as they relate to keeping customers satisfied. Communicate issues to management and work to resolve/settle disputes within company guidelines/policy.
• Seek to understand and identify new ways to offer value added services to customers. Complement and work in tandem with various ContiTech departments to improve customer experience.
▪ Perform additional task outside of regular pre-sales, order management and post-sales tasks. This may include but is not limited to EDI monitoring, queue management, etc.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.