Sales Consultant (MT/MS)
- Manage Continental's customer portfolio;
- Prospecting commercial partners;
- Ensure compliance with pre-established goals;
- Guarantee the work routines established by Continental;
- Elaborate planning to optimize work and field visits;
- Participate in events intended by Continental and, in partnership with customers in the Region;
- Elaboration of sales forecast by customers for inputs to the manufacture of tires;
- Promote sales actions to your customers;
- Follow the flow of orders for adequate customer service;
- Adequate Customer Credit Limits to established standards;
- Technical and commercial developer as a sales team;
- Relationship with customers in different Business Channels, such as: Auto Center, Vehicle Dealers, Distributors, Supermarkets, E-commerce.
- Previous experience with sales, consulting;
- Knowledge of the light line automotive markets (cars, SUVs and Vans) in the states of Mato Grosso/Mato do Sul;
- Knowing the aftermarket in the Region;
- Skills in communication, interpersonal relationships and time management;
- Management based on data and facts;
- Office package (word, excel, power point…) intermediate level;
- Graduation in Sales, Administration or related areas;
- Preferably residing in the State of Mato Grosso/Mato Grosso do Sul.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.