*Candidates must be based in the Plymouth area, or be a commutable distance of Ivybridge due to hybrid working.
To record and process all invoices and staff expenses in adherence to Corporate, Accounting and local Tax rules. Correctly maintain up to date suppliers accounts. Communicate with purchasing manager and other departments regarding payments and queries. Deals with supplier queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Enter all invoices into the system in a timely manner
- Process all staff expenses, ensuring strict adherence to company policies and UK regulations
- Assist with payment run and follow up with invoices blocked for payment
- Answer supplier queries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Follow up with invoices rejected in approval and supplier query in a timely manner
- Provide requested documentation for audits
- Process Purchase order invoices and one time vendor invoices
- To ensure that all invoices are authorised in accordance with the company’s delegation of authority policy and to distribute invoices on a regular basis to gain such authorisation
- Basic bookkeeping and general accounts experience
- Computer literate
- Basic knowledge of microsoft, excel and word
- Strong attention to detail
- Candidates need to be based in the Plymouth area, or be a commutable distance of Ivybridge.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.