1. Responsible for EMC and homogogation quotation during RFQ status of projects
2. Make EMC test plan based on customer's requirement, technical communcation with customer's EMC team on EMC topics
3. Prepare EMC fixture and setup based on the test plan.
4. Track and follow EMC test process and share the test status timly with project team
5. Support EMC supplier to set up the right test method to finish test report
6. Support RF enginner to analysis the failure cause on EMC issues.
7. Responsible for homologation test in local supplier and prepare the technical documents for homologation
8.Manage the homogation database and manage EE Lab instruments
9. Other tasks assigned from RF/EE Supervisor
Bachelor Degree in Radio Frequency, Electromics & Communication and other related specialties
More than 3 years design experience in EMC and homologation
Good RF Knowledge,
Good EMC and homologation test knowledge
good English speaking and writing
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.