Software Integrator for Passive Safety - SAM PSS (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save liVes when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a SW Integrator to join us.
Your role within the project will be to :
- Execute SW Build;
- Drive integration aspects that support efficient build execution (--> continuous improvement);
- Create/update SW Build environment;
- Create and provide SW versions (manually or automatically) for test and release;
- Support setup of test environment for SW integration test;
- Identify and analyze integration process anomalies and drive improvements;
- Realize the integration of SW items that are released by a SW Developer (incl. Third-Party) to generate/provide a complete SW product;
- Define build list in alignment with SW project manager and developer teams;
- Ensure baselines consistency;
- Collect and communicate SW KPIs (Runtime Measurement, Memory Consumption, etc.).
- Issue analysis and support of SW developers and SW PM.
A consistent introductory phase is available in order to enable you to stepwise accommodate yourself with our products, tools, processes and organization and to set solid grounds for your engineering knowledge and experience to make a difference in the demanding field of passive safety.
- University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- At least 5 years experience in Software engineering for embedded systems;
- Embedded SW Architecture knowledge;
- Embedded C and uC working experience;
- Basic requirements engineering skills (collection, verification, prioritization);
- Knowledge of the Software Development Process;
- A-Spice and Functional Safety awareness;
- At least 2 years of experience in embedded development / automotive area;
- General scripting knowledge.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.