Plant Purchasing Buyer - HUB HU_RO_SRB - (TM)
Do you want to be a Plant Purchasing Buyer? These should spark your interest :
- Responsible for Purchasing activities after Start Of Production according to global procedures;
- Support introduction and ramp-up of transferred and new projects, by activities which include data maintenance, sending out Purchase Orders for toolings at suppliers, B/C samples;
- Negotiate recovery of Non Conformance Costs (Claims) up to a certain value;
- Annual Stocktaking activity for Continental Assets located in supplier premises;
- Support in annual inventory of Assets located in supplier location;
- Tracking of tooling lifetime for direct materials;
- Negotiate Engineering Change Requests after SOP;
- KPI monitoring and reporting activities;
- Clarification of price discrepancies;
- Annual Price Negotiation for local suppliers;
- First level of escalation for other departments, keeping the direct communication line with suppliers and internal stakeholders;
- Support for migration to a new SAP system in one location.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Plant Purchasing Buyer role:
- University Studies;
- English – Fluent;
- Hungarian or Serbia - is a plus;
- Good knowledge in Excel and Power Point;
- SAP(Material Master, Procurement and reporting modules) - is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Automotive market;
- 1.5 years of experience in similar field would be an advantage.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Project Manager in Automotive Purchasing & SQM Process Management Organization - (TM)
Category Purchaser for Production Equipment for the region RO-HU-SE - (TM)
Student for NPM Purchasing HUB with Hungarian - Romania (TM)
Category Purchaser for Mechanical Components (TM)