Communications Performance Analyst
As a Communications Performance Analyst for our Industrial Solutions Americas business, you will be responsible for measuring and evaluating the success of marketing and internal communication activities for the business area. This way, you will play a vital role in the development and implementation of key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing communications, which will enable the business area(BA) to track the success of all internal and external communication measures.
- Define success criteria (KPI) for measuring the effectiveness of the BA's marketing and internal communications' efforts.
- Build a centralized KPI dashboard to provide instant feedback and advise on communication measures.
- Prepare reports for relevant stakeholders, including e.g., the BA’s top management and the BA’s Marketing and Internal Communications team.
- Manage email database, analyze campaign performance, and ensuring compliance with Continental policies \
- Develop Search Engine Advertising campaigns and partner with internal partners and consultants as needed
- Collaboratively identify and gather agreed upon KPIs with counterparts.
- Collaborate and align closely with our IT as well as central and other BA's Communications Performance Analysts on KPIs, tools, and frameworks and by e.g., taking part in relevant councils on sector level.
Partner with Sales Operations to be our team lead on SalesForce including managing customer list pulls and uploads to Constant Contact
- Partner with Content Creator on KPI measurement of digital campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and competitors’ marketing communications activities.
- Manage external data analytics and marketing controlling agencies and service providers.
Quality First, Safety Always
- Act and compel colleagues to behave as ambassadors for Quality and Safety
Be dedicated to maximizing internal & external customer satisfaction by demonstrating ownership, dedication towards ensuring high-quality results and process-orientation
- Owning the quality of all outputs in the dedicated responsibility area as process member or process owner
- Act and inspire colleagues to challenge the status quo in order to create sustainable solutions
- Innovate and/or create solutions to support our corporate sustainability strategy
- Respect CT standards and targets for sustainability
Education: University degree in the field of Communications, Marketing, Data Analytics, or comparable qualification
Experience: 5+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Communications and/or Data Analytics
- Several years of experience in communications, marketing, or data analytics with a focus on measurement and evaluation
- Familiarity with platforms for efficient planning, execution, and optimization of performance marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of tools to gather insights, benchmark performance, and inform campaign strategies.
- Proficient in coordinating and managing relationships with external marketing agencies for successful campaign execution.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in data visualization and dashboarding
- Knowledge of key analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Brandwatch, and Power BI
- Ability to align campaigns with business objectives, considering audiences, trends, and competition.
- Analytical mindset with a strong data-driven approach to interpret and optimize campaign performance.
- High level of resilience and the ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions
- Quick grasp of new concepts but a willingness to upskill as needed
- Several years of experience working within international teams
- Experienced in complex matrix organizations
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Continental will not offer visa support now or in the future.
Continental will not offer relocation assistance for this opportunity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Fairlawn, OH location is seeking a Customer Service to join our team. The ideal candidate would be willing to learn, is dependable and would work well on a team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?