Development Engineer Technology & Platforms Truck & Bus (m/w/d) - REF31518V
Would you like to be part of a diverse and an inclusive team working on the future tire technologies? Are you a team player interested in engaging and collaborating with others?
Technology & Platform Development team is part of the Technology Center Tires in Hanover Stöcken and belongs to the Technology, Platform Development and Product Industrialization Truck & Bus department. We specialize in technology development. In doing so, we develop design platforms, considering new applications and required performance profiles. In addition, we release existing technologies and platforms for a broader product portfolio.
In the role of an Development Engineer Technology & Platforms Truck & Bus (m/w/diverse) your responsibilities will be:
- Development of cutting edge crown technologies and related tire platforms to meet performance requirements
- Initiation and operation of close the gap actions on crown performance while considering material costs
- Ensuring that the design guide is state of art
- Verification of conformity of product releases according to design guide
- Expansion of related know-how and its active exchange within global R&D locations
- Leading challenging technology projects within the R&D Organization and across departments
- Academic degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Natural Sciences or similar
- Multiple years of professional experience, preferably in technology or product development
- Very good project management skills, experience in an international environment is beneficial
- Ability to work on items on a research level
- Analytical, structured and self-dependent work style
- Strong customer and result orientation, proactive and ability to work in a team
- Open and clear communication
- Proficient English language skills (both written and spoken)
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.