Flash Bootloader Developer - CCU
Technical Skills/Competencies :
- Experience in entire V-cycle, end-to-end planning, working with global team
- Should have worked on Embedded & C programming.
- Should have worked on device driver (interfacing ASICs to microcontroller using SPI/I2C, etc.) and Board support Packages.
- Should have worked on Microcontroller (preferably Infineon - AURIX series, Renesas) module/register (ADC, GPIO, CLOCK, etc..) configuration.
- Should be proactive to resolve work related dependencies & able to work in team.
- Knowledge on Compiler flags, basic OS/scheduling concepts.
- Knowledge on build environment (make file creation, Linker files handling)
- Should have used simulator/emulator/ debugger (preferably Lauterbach, Trace32), etc. for issue analysis & debugging purpose.
- Should be able to develop test code & test cases as per requirement & able to execute pre-defined test cases
- Working knowledge of Bootloader , Boot manager and Bootloader updater
- Working Knowledge on Memory Drivers , NVM . FEE , FLS and their interaction & usage
- Hands on Experience on Cybersecurity concepts like Secure Boot , Secure Flashing , OTA , Cryptography , RSA , ECDSA , SHA etc.
- Knowledge of Coding Standards like MISRA 2012
- Working in an international team
- Knowledge about Autosar Concept, Methodology (how to configure Autosar 4.0.x Modules)
- Working in Agile environment
Good to have Skill Sets:
- Experience in MPP, JIRA, DOORS,
- Knowledge on Autosar MCAL drivers
- Hands on experience on AUTOSAR architecture is preferred. ( nice to have )
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electrical or related discipline
- Professional experience with both Embedded C programming
- Fluent in English
- CAN & CAN-FD Protocols
- Flash Bootloader & Cyber Security knowledge
- 3-5 years experience in base SW development
- Proficient Debugging skills in Automotive imbedded systems
- AUTOSAR, ASPICE & AGILE knowledge
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.