- Perform basic laboratory tasks - buffer preparation, supply stocking, inventory and ordering, maintenance of equipment, update of associated logs
- Assure all procedures and processing areas are maintained in a clean and organized manner
- Prepare and perform testing of nanomaterials per relevant SOP; release acceptable product
- Perform testing as required for product validation and process validation on existing products; publish data accordingly
- Support the Operations department with the performance of process qualifications and validations for procedures and equipment
- Support the maintenance of product testing database and perform relevant statistical analyses associated with product specifications as needed
- Support order fulfillment and inventory management
- Confer with management regarding assignments and schedule and manages/prioritizes tasks to meet assigned due dates
- Adhere to company safety and quality standards at all times
ITI, Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical/ Electrical.
Preferred: Chemical/ mechanical
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.