Principal Consultant Data Science (m/f/diverse) - REF30349P
ONE ContiTech – The first choice for material driven solutions.
Are you interested in shaping the future of ContiTech together with a great team?
Please join us and contribute to our goals with your new role as Data Science (m/f/diverse).
As a team member of the Group Sector Central Function Technology of ContiTech, you will be globally responsible to drive success of applied data science and effective usage in all areas of the organization. In your new role you will design and implement innovative data-driven solutions to solve complex business problems, using cutting-edge techniques to build up customer centric platforms to reduce complexity, ensure standards, maximize cost savings as well as developing innovative material-driven solutions for a carbon-neutral and 100% circular product portfolio.
- Are expert level consultant to effectively apply Data Science methodology, technology and good practice, complementing AI/DS platform owners, AI/DS sector owners and AI/DS project owners
- Create and execute global Data Science/Data Architecture strategy based on the overall CT Technology strategy together with CFO IT Data Science team
- Create best practices, guidelines and standards for data science in collaboration with AI/DS stakeholders and establish governance
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the business and industry to identify emerging trends and research to actively drive technology opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for improving business performance and delivering impactful results
- Develop and implement models and algorithms using machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and statistical analysis
- Lead the development and implementation of data pipelines and infrastructure to support data analysis and modeling
- Seek, establish and maintain partnerships with internal and external partners
- University degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- Several years of dedicated experience in various data science related roles in industry
- Experience in a manufacturing industry is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of data science techniques including descriptive and inferential statistics, big data and data mining technologies as well as machine learning
- Data Architectures and Model Lifecycle Management experience
- Experience in agile project management with internal and external partners
- Experience with programming languages such as Python or R
- Business fluent language skills in English written and spoken(German is a plus)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Critical thinking, organizational skills and problem-solving mindset
- Inspire your stakeholder and contact partner with an effective communication of high intercultural sensitivity
- Collaborative, team player attitude and convinced that networking and knowledge sharing are key drivers for success
- Up to date on the latest trends in the industry concerning classical data science, data mining, advanced analytics, etc.
- Willingness to travel worldwide up to 30 %
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
The well-being of our employees is important to us. That's why we offer exciting career prospects and support you in achieving a good work-life balance with additional benefits such as:
- Training opportunities
- Mobile and flexible working models
and much more...
Sounds interesting for you? Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.