Central Key User SAP - Electronic Data Interchange ( EDI )
For the Systems and Standards Operations at ContiTech, we are looking for a new employee to provide support and consulting in SAP EDI Module (Electronic Data Interchange). Job title is EDI Central Key User and requires realization of EDI processes/projects including frequent interaction with SD (Sales and Distribution) and MM (Materials Management) partners.
Main tasks (Job description and definition of responsibilities):
• Conducts and starts EDI connections with external partners (Customers, Suppliers).
• Conducts and starts improvements for user requirements, designing of blueprinting & documentation.
• Supports SAP rollouts, configuration and assist in functional change requests.
• Globally supports the Business Areas in the SAP Rollout Projects for the EDI module.
• Manages EDI incidents and changes raised by the ContiTech locations and implements solutions with the external AMS provider or Central IT of ContiTech.
• Performs testing of problem fixes, enhancements, system upgrades and new functionalities.
• Supports and initiates process standardizations in the Business Areas for the EDI Module.
• Creates training materials and deliver trainings to the end users.
• Generates/Creates a Knowledge Network for EDI processes within the locations all around the globe.
• Understands and applies group company’s methodologies and procedures.
• May lead and coordinate the work of a small team when working in projects.
• Ensures compliance to existing and development of required data and reporting standards.
We are looking for:
• Logistics or Technical university degree.
• Technical SAP Knowledge, (transport management, working with tables, fields, authorization concepts, roles, etc.).
• Understand technical dependency between the different SAP modules.
• Knowledge of SAP transactions used in the EDI module: WE02, WE05, WE09, WE10, WE19, WE20, BD64, BD87, EMFOR, EMASN, EMORD.
• Knowledge of tables that requires maintenance in the EDI process: OVAI, OVA9, VOE2, VOE4.
• Ability to read information from the IDOC structure (incoming/outgoing).
• Knowledge about EDI connection types: OFTP2, AS2, VAN.
• Ability to read and understand file formats: EDIFACT, VDA, ANSI X12, ODETTE.
• 2-3 years of SAP experience with operational business (Operations Sales and/or Purchasing).
• Fluent in English is mandatory.
• Strong communication skills and project realization.
• Availability for traveling worldwide required.
• Ability to work in a global team.
• Results orientation, assertiveness, resilience, strong teaching skills.
• Capacity for Analysis of big processes interactions and Synthesize information.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Driving license.
• German Language is considered a plus.
• Knowledge about WSW and their products: SPEEDI and/ JUNIQ is considered an additional plus.
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a
flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
-Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the
percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you
a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to
us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and
you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and
we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers,
restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal
improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you
the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive
bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a
parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your
newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support
you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a caseby-
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and
starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation
and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the
maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus
provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself
within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no
matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different
nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
Central Key User SAP - Electronic Data Interchange ( EDI )
IT Consultant - Smartfactory (m/f/diverse)
Cybersecurity Infrastructure Specialist - IT (TM)