Power Transmission - Aftermarket Internship
Provides support to marketing and catalogue staff in the planning and execution of 360 degree imaging project for all our aftermarket power transmission (PTG) products. Tasks of this role will include:
- Taking multiple pictures of our PTG products with a high resolutions DSLR camera and compiling those images to be loaded into our catalogue.
- Ensure proper lighting and photos are taken of each product.
- Ensure correct labeling of photos is done to ensure accuracy when loaded to our catalogue.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Student in High School or Freshman in college
- Experience using photography grade lighting and digital single lens reflex cameras (DSLR).
- Able to work 40 hours per week during the summer
- Ability to travel to Green, Ohio daily for work.
- Task oriented and self motivated.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with proficiency at Microsoft Excel.
- Enthusiasm for photography and learning.
- Located near the Green, Ohio location.
***Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries.