Global Customer Logistics Specialist - Sibiu SCM Global Functions
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Drive the collaboration with Segments/customer centers and customers supporting the material shortage situation by providing information and reports, as well drive the escalation to internal functions for material shortages in order to avoid customer line downs. Act as a single point of contact for customer and segment interfaces for all related topics. Ensure the compliance to Continental processes and procedures.
- Gain self responsible transparency in the logistic supply chain from supplier to the entrusted customer group by analysing supply plans and evaluating the impact on the different customer products.
- Collect all relevant data and information to support the regular reporting to customer centers and plant contacts by using existing tools, SAP, data bases and other data sources. Drive the communication with plants and allocation managers to analyze the demand, supply and customer coverage to increase the transparency on the material shortage situation.
- Prepare customer documentation and reports based on customer requirements and drive the customer communication in alignment with the responsible customer center; act as first contact point in regards of logistic and supply question for external customers as well Continental customer centers.
- Acting as BA AN key user for the FACTs database - a Continental own raw material allocation database. Provide regular FACTs based reporting and support in allocation issue resolutions, as well support Data Analysis requests and ad hoc special requests from logistics and customer centers.
- Responsible for deviations to the fair share principle of FACTs and drive relevant measures in order to achieve the fair share targets per customer group. Provide trainings and communication in regards to the FACTs database and process for all relevant stakeholders.
- Support the supply chain by finding alternative ways to close the supply gap by using the possibility of arbitrations if applicable, customer share transfers, analyzing the potential use of alternative parts as well purchasing of broker materials according to the valid procedures of processes.
- Drive escalations towards the responsible purchasing managers and global allocation manager by providing customer related information including x-party calls between affected parties.
- Develop data monitoring tools as a basis to provide information to logistics and segments in transparent and clear visuals. Establish, manage and maintain necessary software systems to properly record, collect and report demand and supply outlook.
- University Degree
- Good command of English
- French language is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good command of Excel
- Power BI, KNIME are a plus
- SAP experience (MM)
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Automotive operations experience
- Experience in automotive project management, supply chain and quality
- Working Culture in international environment skills
- SAP Skills desirable
- Good command of Excel
- Understanding of automotive logistics, customer orientation
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.