Market Manager Thailand
Lead the replacement business of PLT & TT in the Market with technologically and costs competitive products and services in context to business indicators of profitability i.e profit & loss, working capital and cash flow responsibility. Develop and implement effective growth strategies to further enhance the business and gain SOM.
▪ Management of the respective Market (ensure compliance with applicable laws), incl. P&L responsibility.
▪ Ensure value creation while improving EBIT and Cash Flow.
▪ Manage Tire Organization with efficient and improving cost structure. Approve and ensure the adherence to cost center and investment budgets for all departments within PLT & TT ( RE).
▪ Represent Continental in technical and commercial areas in the public and in tire related associations/ committees in the country. Public representation and statements to media only in accordance with prior approval from BA/Division PR.
Manage relationship with Continental other entity's.
▪ Ensure the preparation/implementation of a strategy in the country (e.g. Place, Product, Price, Promotion)
▪ Ensure the preparation/implementation of the sales plan (short, mid, long term) in terms of volumes, prices and mix.
. Ensure the preparation/implementation of the organization and people development plan (short, mid, long term)
- Regular review and track implementation status of above.
Sales & Marketing:
▪ Ensure the development of a reliable / qualified and long term sales network for Continental in the country.
▪ Define and analyze main competition using tools such as SWOT analysis.
▪ Develop a pricing concept considering pricing guidelines and implement on that basis.
▪ Develop a product portfolio that covers all segments with breadth and depth
- Develop appropriate long term marketing & communication plan to improve brand awareness and brand consideration for Continentals' Owned Brands.
▪ Build up and ensure accuracy of ongoing (monthly) financial forecast and develops action plans to avoid variations.
- Report sales development to BA and Regional Head. Issue early warnings in case of low target achievement, or unforeseen changes
▪ Ensure availability and accuracy of the ongoing article FC
People & Process:
▪ Select, lead and develop employees of the management level within the Market.
▪ Support the development of all employees by applying Continental HR guidelines/ processes ( eg. Talent Management )
▪ Define and develop further appropriate organizational structures and processes within the entity and between
the entity and relevant business units
▪ Ensure the implementation and further development of a quality management system for PLT RE&TT within the country & respective market..
Product, Services & Supply:
▪ Define and implement the product strategies for the development and introduction of new products for the country in agreement with Marketing APAC.
▪ Ensure in alignment to SCM organisation that supply chain process is optimized targeting budget/fc achievement, while considering quality, cost and on time delivery.
▪ Legal and disciplinary responsibility as applicable for business and employees of other business units as shown in organisation chart.
- Actively monitor market and industry for potential extensions by merger and acquisitions.
University degree in Marketing or economics or engineering or business
10 to 15 years around with 5 years Marketing and/or Sales Manager ideally with aftermarket experience
Project Management and process creation is an added advantage.
Leading people /leaders
Good command of English language is mandatory. Converstant to Local langauge is an added advantage. Other Asian language will also be an advantage. International working experience is an advantage .
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.