Developer DPU framework
• Experience of 2 to 4 years
• Experience in programming Embedded C++ applications with strong background in C++ standard (C++11 and C++14), inheritance, templates, and pointers.
• SW Development for a given software component / module involving all phases of SDLC (Requirement Analysis, Design update as per overall software architecture, unit and SW testing using in-house / standard automotive testing tools).
• Interaction with stakeholders for requirement elicitation and requirement management.
• Able to work independently in a global team with minimum necessary inputs.
• Deliver the work products as required by the process maturity level defined for the project.
• Participation in regular Project/Customer meetings.
• Development of Embedded software Component in C++.
• Development of Middleware Component in C++ on Embedded Linux.
• Software integration and unit testing based on requirements.
• Design & Implementation of test scenarios using google test.
• Experience in ADAS function development.
BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech in CS, EEE,ECE and ME.BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech in CS, EEE,ECE and ME.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.