- BE or Masters
- 4+ years of experience in software development – preferably in automotive
- Experience of design/developing algorithms like Kalman Filter, Extended KF, Particle filter, Information filter
- Good understanding of Motion Models, Object Tracking with RADAR, Vehicle Dynamics
- Experience in Mathematical modeling of Geometrical functions and transformations
- Experience in analysis and definition of complex software systems
- Experience in software development for embedded systems
- Practical experience in software architecture design methods and tools
- Proficient in implementing algorithms in C++
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Very good communication skills in English
- Quality oriented, problem solving, operational readiness, proactiveness
- Ability to collaborate with multi-cultural, virtual teams
Experience: 6+ Years
- Experience in the area of driver assistant systems and active safety systems
- Experience in using Git/IMS/SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of process models like V-Modell, Automotive SPICE or agile methods like SCRUM
- Experience in UML and design tools (e.g. IBM Rational Rhapsody)
- Experience in usage of DOORS and configuration management systems (e.g. Integrated MKS Solutions)
- Experience with industry standards (ISO 26262 preferred)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.