AI Product Owner for Parameterization & Calibration (m/f/diverse)
The position can be staffed in Regensburg, Frankfurt, or Berlin.
Our team develops innovative, human-centered AI solutions to make Research & Development at Continental Automotive more efficient and effective.
It is our vision that the AI empowered employee (m/f/diverse) is able to focus his/her work on human strengths by offloading repetitive and arduous tasks on the tools we build and deploy in close collaboration with Continental’s Business Areas, going from MVP to scaled-up solutions.
We look for an experienced Product Owner with hands-on AI expertise to work with our cross-functional team of BA experts, and AI, SW, and HMI developers.
Have we sparkled your interest?
These will be your tasks and responsibilities in detail:
- Development of data science and AI solutions to improve parameterization and calibration tasks in R&D and production processes
- Interfacing between the agile project team and customers/product management in different business areas
- Representation of the customer vision and translation of user requirements into system requirements
- Creation and execution of a product road map
- Continuous management and refinement of the product backlog and prioritizing items based on changing requirements
- Monitoring and evaluation of product progress
- Contributing to the development of the software
- Liaising with stakeholder across the entire organization to identify parameterization and calibration applications
- Organizing events for customer demos and presentations
- Planning product increments and participate in sprints and project team meetings
- Academic degree in computer science, engineering, physical sciences, or related fields
- Previous experience as a product owner or project manager (m/f/diverse) for data science or AI applications
- In-depth knowledge of agile principles and methodologies
- Experience in putting machine learning or AI systems into production
- Project based experience using data science and data engineering tools (e.g., scikit-learn, pandas, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Business fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with intercultural competencies
- Willingness for limited travel
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
<a href="https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/" target="_blank"> Click here to find out more.</a>
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.