- Experience in design and development of test cases based on the functional requirements
- Experience in Test Automation
- Issue root causing & debugging on the test bench
- Proficiency in scripting languages (CAPL, Python)
- Must have good working knowledge on CAN and UDS protocols
- Proficient in Vector tools (CANoe, CANanlyser, CANape), Static analysis (QAC) and Source and configuration management (Integrity) and DOORs
- Experience on HIL and SIL testing is added advantage
- Experience on ADAS domain is added advantage
- Good Communication skills
Experience: 3+ Years
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.