Software Integration and Test Engineer (m/f/d) High Performance Computing REF18386D
We search for a Software Integration and Test Engineer (m/f/diverse) for solutions in Automotive High Performance Computing:
- The Principal Software Integrator & Test Engineer (m/f/diverse) is responsible for the integration and evaluation of the SW items and the related SW integration tests in a highly complex organizational/technical environment.
- Plans the integration runway for the agile release train in terms of enabler features
- Defines/refines the SW integration plan based on the SW architecture and the project plan
- Drives integration aspects that support efficient build execution
- Creates and updates SW Build environment
- Creates and provides SW versions (manually or automatically) for test and release
- Actively supports the realization of enabler features in the Agile teams
- Ensure basic functionality with acceptance test
- Actively supports creation and optimization of the CI/CT pipeline
- Defines tests in the CI/CT pipeline to automatically monitor performance KPIs
- Hybrid work is possible
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable qualification
- Experience in product development, preferably in system or software development and architecture
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Test (e.g. Jenkins)
- High level of competence in SW Configuration, Build Management, Problem Resolution & Change Management
- Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/etc.)
- Very good German and English language skills in written and spoken
- Experience in international and intercultural cooperation
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.