- Support CBS Plant coach and Business functions in developing and implementing the Sector’s CBS Culture
- Drive use of KPI’s for measurement of CBS roadmap implementation and performance improvement.
- Develop local language training and apply CBS coaching routine (principles, methods, tools, processes etc.)
- Act as Coach and Mentor to Managers at all levels, CBS coaches & Specialists to support them in executing the routine to deploy our holistic Lean Management System
- Develop, Train and Coach future and current site CBS coaches within the region as well as all levels of managers.
- Develop ways to share best practices across the Region and network with other regions and BA’s
- Moderate/Facilitate workshops and Events to teach and realize results
- Support regional and local training facilities efforts
- (Indirect) Leadership for CBS BA coaches
- Communicate Central CBS ContiTech Group activities and coordinate with BA’s
University Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent (e.g. Business Administration); Fluent in German and English; At least 7 - 10 years in lean management and preferable to have multi site support experience; Cross functional experience in different functional area preferably in Operations; Experience as project manager in the area of lean production; Leader in international project involving multiple locations; Minimum 5 years experience leading and managing people, departments and organizations; Experience in working with international teams, understanding cultures (NAFTA, Asia, several European cultures); Willingness to travel as position requires regional travel of 50 to 75%
English Skill Level Intermediate
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.