Accounts Receivable Team Leader
- Leading a team of approximately 10 accountants
- Drive close collaboration and communication of the Shared Service Center with key stakeholders (local management and government, EMEA offices, headquarter and other stakeholders)
- Coordinate and be a main driver in the set up of the new Shared Service Center
- Participation in system changes and innovations also in the context of projects
- Define measures to improve or optimize work processes in coordination with customers, IT service providers and internal bodies, also in the context of projects
- Ensure correct allocation of payment to customer accounts and invoices
- Ensuring the settlement of all receivables of Continental vis-à-vis third parties and group companies
- Support in processing of insolvency cases and coordination with internal and, if necessary, external bodies to clarify the claims of open payments
- Ensure reconciliation of clearing, intermediate, sub- and error accounts in the receivables area
- Definition of work instructions and user documentation
- Carrying out annual financial statement work in the current accounts receivables in accordance with the accounting guidelines of the Continental Corporation and local legislation
- Business administration degree with a focus on accounting or an apprenticeship with additional qualification, e.g., as a financial- or balance sheet accountant
- Several years of professional experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable or auditing
- Very good accounting knowledge and related tax matters
- First experience as a team leader desirable
- SAP/R3 knowledge in module FI desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- High degree of personal responsibility, organization, and reliability
- Strong ability to communicate and work in a team
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
Salary range: 2400 – 4140 EUR (Gross)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves - now it is your chance to design the next chapter of the strategic growth field of Continental Tires. We are looking for you as an Accounts Payable specialist for the Shared Service Center.
Do you want to join our exciting journey to build a new SSC Center within a Fortune 500 company? You want to co-create and experience a state-of-the art hybrid workstyle? You have the attitude to shape a value-driven and structured service execution within a SSC?
Be a key player for Continental’s success in Lithuania and apply now.