As a System Architect,, you will be involved in projects from the quote phase through concept development to project completion. You will be responsible of the System architecture definition of Vehicle Access System.
Possible tasks here are:
- Definition, development and documentation of the system architectures that fulfill the given requirements.
- Performs feasibility of architecture/requirements
- Decomposition and allocation of functions to physical and discipline components
- Define and maintain architecture, interfaces etc.
- Considers Functional Safety as well as Security aspects
- Coordination of teams of technical experts to develop product functions
- Cooperation with the System Requirements Engineer, Systems Project Manager, Systems Lead Engineer, and the Domain Architects in analyzing and managing change requests
The required technical skills and experiences are:
- Experience in architecture and requirement management tools (e.g. Doors, Rhapsody, Capella, Enterprise Architect) and architecture languages (e.g. UML, SysML)
- Experience in System/Product Architecture methods and the Architecture method (e.g. UML,…)
- Experience in development related to Electronic card design (3 years minimum), ideally for Automotive domain
- Experience in functional safety product related development and ISO26262 standard
- Knowledge of relevant products and technologies related ECU.
- Knowledge about modeling tool (Simulink/Matlab or other)
- Experience with Configuration management process and associated tools
- Experience with Change management process and associated tools
Optional technical skills
- Knowledge of FMEA
- Knowledge in SE development standards (CMMI, ASPICE,…)
- Security knowledge
Required soft skills:
- Planning and organizational skills
- Communication, moderation, networking, writing, and negotiation skills in English
- Demonstrated ability of intercultural working styles and understanding of global acumen with experience in international teams
- Ability to moderate
- Leadership and people coaching experience and skills
- Capability to take initiative
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.