Mandatory Internship - Deduction of high level scene attributes
During your studies or completed internships, you found great interest in the topic of Machine Learning? Now, you would like to deepen your knowledge and experiences in this topic? Preferable, within the international environment of a global player? This internship might fit you well!
At our location Lindau, we are looking for a student (m/f/diverse) who will actively support our team.
The mandatory internship is for a period of 6 months, starting with the next possible start date. A combination of mandatory and voluntary internship can be realized. The mandatory part should cover at least 9 weeks.
Job responsibilities include:
- Setup of the frame for the self supervised training of a suitable neural network
- Extraction of the data required for the training from suitable recordings using our productive sources
- Preprocessing of the data and storing in a training-efficient format
- Setup and test of the training environment
- Current studies in the field of engineering or similar programs
- Background on machine learning with practical experience
- Programming skills in C++ and Python
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- Ability to work in an international team
- High motivation and good communication skills
Please remember to upload your current enrollment certificate and overview of grades as well as the conditions of study related to mandatory internship, as these are absolutely necessary for the processing of your application!
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- We attach great importance to a pleasant working atmosphere and a working environment characterized by professional and personal appreciation.
- Extensive creative opportunities and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies.
- As a rapidly growing business unit, we offer our employees numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values: winning mentality, trust, freedom and solidarity.
- Short decision-making paths in a dynamic company that wants to expand its leading position technologically.
- Internship remuneration according to corporate standard
- A renowned innovation region that is cosmopolitan and lively, combined with excellent recreational value.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.