Scrum Master for SW Platform in SCT RM (TM)
What have you accomplished so far? How are you doing today? What are your plans for the future?
Any blockers? Show us how Agile you are… Apply now!
By joining us, you will agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices;
- Enable the team to self-organize;
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments;
- Assess the Maturity of the team;
- Build a trusting and safe environment;
- Facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolution;
- Participate in the Daily Standup Meeting;
- Moderate Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and the Sprint Retrospective Ceremonies;
- Be a servant-leader;
- Help organization for adopting an Agile Mindset.
Job Requirements :
- University degree;
- More than 3 years of working experience in SW development;
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks;
- Good project and time management skills;
- Very good organizing skills;
- Communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in Scaled Agile Framework is a plus;
- Intercultural experience is a plus;
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.