Senior Software Development Backend Engineer - Sibiu IE Plant
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
We are currently seeking an experienced Data/Process Backend Engineer to join our team. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining data pipelines to support our data-driven projects.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge in Python, AWS, with experience in process mining. The Data/Process Backend Engineer will be responsible for designing and building pipelines, optimizing query performance, and monitoring data quality. He/She will also be responsible for creating and maintaining data models and data dictionaries.
The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and design, as well as experience in ETL/ELT processes. They should also have experience in developing and maintaining data processing solutions, and an understanding of data security and privacy protocols.
This is a great opportunity to help shape the future of our data-driven projects. If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply today.
• Data Pipelines: - Data extraction - Data transformation - Data loading - Data integration - Data orchestration
• Python: - Programming language - Libraries for data manipulation - Data wrangling - Automation
• AWS: - Amazon Web Services - Cloud computing - Infrastructure and application services
• Visualization in Power Bi - Dashboard creation - Interactive reports - Data modeling - Data exploration
• Process mining: - Automated process discovery - Process conformance checking - Performance and operational analytics - Process optimization.
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in Tech, Graphic Design, Computer Science or engineering or equivalent experience;
- Experience with Innovation and Design Thinking;
- Strong knowledge in Python, AWS;
- Knowledge of automation, collaboration, and transaction management tools
- A leader with negotiation and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to handle multiple project undertakings at the same time;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Good computer, internet and graphic designing skills;
- A problem solver with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic;
- Fluent in product knowledge and dedicated to continuous improvement;
- Prior experience as a consultant or in lead management;
- Use collaboration for decision making when necessary;
- Fluency in expense control and onboarding of new staff.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.